Who do I contact if I want to join?
Scout Leader – Tracey Farrell 01536 482514
How old are Scouts?
Scouts are young people aged between 10½ to 14 yrs.
What do Scouts do?
You can try a wide range of different activities, go on trips out and also go on night hikes, camping and lots more.
What do Scouts wear?
Scouts wear a full uniform. The uniform consists of:
Teal long sleeved Shirt.
Group Neckerchief / Scarf.
Blue Activity Trousers.
Also they can wear a Teal Scout Polo shirt.
What badges do they have?
Scouts can gain a wide range of badges and awards.
- The Membership Award
- Joining In Awards
- Challenge Badges
- Chief Scout's Gold Award
- Activity Badges
- Staged Activity Badges
On My Honour, I promise that I will do my best
To do my duty to God and to the Queen,
To help other people
And to keep the Scout Law.
The Scout Law is:
1. A Scout is to be trusted.
2. A Scout is loyal.
3. A Scout is friendly and considerate.
4. A Scout belongs to the worldwide family of Scouts.
5. A Scout has courage in all difficulties.
6. A Scout makes good use of time and is careful of possessions & property.
7. A Scout has self-respect and respect for others.
Last Updated on Monday, 13 December 2010 21:08